About Virginia Warren-Hall
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Kernersville real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Greensboro, High Point, Jamestown, Kernersville, Oak Ridge, Stokesdale, Summerfield, Walkertown areas, please contact me.
- I am dedicated to providing buyers and sellers with the most efficient and convenient services.
- Whether you are looking to buy or sell, you will find that I am capable of making your dreams come true.
- Receive a FREE CMA (Comparative Market Analysis)
- Just a click away on my NEW HOMES SEARCH find your dream home.
- 16 + years in the Real Estate Industry.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors.
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from North Carolina A&T State University with a BS degree.
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Member of Women's Council of Realtors
- Marketing your home to targeted buyers
- Guiding you through the buying and selling process.
- Providing you with up-to-date technology to help buyers and sellers.
- Accredited Buyer Representive for all your buyer needs